Updated : Sunday, August 12, 2018 5:00 PM
Exempt Students : Hawk for the classroom tardy. Not exempt from the school tardy.
In my room a student can be assigned a school tardy and/or a classroom tardy. It is possible to get both but very unlikely.
Definition - Not being completely inside the room at the START of the bell. Any part of a student including backpacks, luggage carriers, or other things being manipulated by the student must be completely inside the plane of the door when the bell starts ringing.
Consequences - Every school tardy will result in a tardy being recorded in the attendance program. School policy applies.
Definition - Not being at the assigned workstation when I begin taking attendance or standing at the podium. Not logging on their assigned workstation immediately upon entering the classroom can result in a classroom tardy. This is NOT recorded in the attendance program.
The first three procedures to follow upon entering the room :
1. Enter appropriate door depending upon food and drink - Food Drink Policy and Procedure.
2. Place backpacks in correct location depending upon your station number - Backpack Policy and Procedure.
3. Log on the workstation - Logon to your assigned workstation.
4. Log on brentwoodhigh.com and save the receipt. If you get a server error, save the error as the date.
5. Go to the schedule.
Stopping and visiting with someone before logging on could result in a classroom tardy.
Visiting with someone before logging on brentwoodhigh.com WILL be a violation of this policy.
School tardies are a violation.
1st and 2nd violation - Warning.
3rd and 4th - The student will write their name on the front left board. When the name is removed from the board will depend upon the period the student is in. The only person who can erase the name is the student who who has their name on the board.
3rd Period - erase the name off the board during enrichment.
4th Period - Erase after class and stay 5 minutes.
6th and 7th - The name can be erased after school or during enrichment the next day they are in school.
8th - The student can stay 5 minutes or erase the name during enrichment the next day they are in school.
5th and above - The student will attend enrichment the next day or first available day.
Failure to attend an Enrichment - two Enrichments are assigned. Failure to attend both Enrichments will become an administrative matter with the recommendation of a 1 hour detention with me.
Additional Related Information :
1. Enter appropriate door depending upon food and drink. Food Drink Policy
2. Place backpacks in correct location depending upon your station number. Backpack Policy
3. Log on the workstation.
4. Log on brentwoodhigh.com. Logon Submission Policy
5. Go to the schedule.
Questions : Odd Stations | Even Stations