Select one of the following that describes when and why you are filling out this form:
This assignment is in on time.
This assignment is in on time, being resubmitted due to a failed submission (I have a copy of the original submission).
This assignment is a corrected submission for half the missed credit.
This assignment is one day late and will lose 15%.
This assignment is more than one day late (half credit at best).
This assignment is late because of an EXCUSED absence.
This assignment is being resubmitted at the request of the teacher.
Video Notes - copy question in the box and then answer
What does r represent?
What does N represent?
What does K represent?
Describe a type 1 survivorship curve
Describe a type 3 survivorship curve
Describe a type 2 survivorship curve
r-selected species characteristics
K-selected species characteristics
Study Guide Questions - copy question in the box and then answer
24. What are the three general patterns of population distribution or dispersion in a habitat?
25. The locations and sizes vary with what?
26. What are 4 reasons why populations clump?
27. What are four variables that determine population sizes?
28. What are the three age structure categories for an age structure diagram?
29. What does r stand for?
30. No population can grow indefinitely because of limitations on _______ and _________ between species for those resources.
31 List 4 limiting factors on the growth of populations.
32. ________ the combination of all factors that act to limit the growth of a population.
33. What is typical of an r-selected species?
34. What is typical of an K-selected species?
Look at what you submitted yesterday and grade the questions.
How many of the 11 above (24-34) did you miss?
Suggestion - Email this receipt to yourself for a study guide.