Select one of the following that describes when and why you are filling out this form:
This assignment is being submitted before the due date.
This assignment is being submitted after the due date. (Not necessarily late)
Create an application that produces three different outputs using the same phrase. Write in Replit OR VSC (Visual Studio Console).
2. Required output following directions below.
3. Completed in the reported compiler.
Using the phrase - Laugh often, Dream big, Reach for the starts!.
1. The phrase should first be displayed on one line. Use at three Write( ) methods - but the output should all appear on a single line.
2. Then print the phrase on three lines, using only one Write( ) method.
3. For your third and final output, print the phrase one word per line. Use as many Write() methods as you want, no WriteLine metnhods.
4. Note the spacing (blank line) between each versions of the phrase. No WriteLine methods can be used.
Your output should be identical to the output below.
Type of Compiler
Visual C# Console
Copy and paste code below